I haven’t really taken the time to get super deep about myself. So far it’s just been dance and I think I should share a tad bit more! Here are the top 11 random pieces of info on me! Enjoy!
1.I am currently working towards my IB diploma which is rough but pretty fun
2. I am a major Potter fan!
3. I am also a Kathak dancer (Kathak is the north Indian style of classical dance)
4. I taught myself graphology
5. I am in love with paper quilling! However I must admit that I am no master quiller …
6. I watch only one TV show : Once Upon a Time
7. I love the rain!
8. I’m really more of a dog person rather than a cat person
9. I like studying Middle Eastern History, especially Iranian history and culture
10. Future aspirations: to double major in the arts and international relations. My dream is to work in foreign policy while keeping up with dance somehow … I don’t have all the details worked out quite yet!
11. I also have a generally quiet personality …
So there you have 11 very personal and meh facts about me! I hope that helps you get to know me better. I would love to hear from you all with any questions or comments you may have. To leave a comment just click on the title of this post and then scroll all the way down until you get to the “Leave a Reply” section which is where you leave your beautiful comments that let me know that you’re there and what you have to say. Also, I would really appreciate it if you followed, liked and shared my blog (It would mean the world to me actually!) And also don’t forget to RSVP here for my dance debut!
Love you guys!