Hi Everyone! I thought I’d keep it simple this week. Instead of writing paragraphs upon paragraphs on my advice and experiences, I thought I’d just share the 9 things that the arangetram process has taught me:
1. Time management
3. Passion is more important than technique
5. Importance of organization
6. Improvisation and making the best of what I have
7. There is such a thing as trying too hard
8. What matters the most in the end is the dance. Not the decor, not the stage design, not the props and backdrops, not the lobby – nothing but your dance.
9. Life requires you to leave your bubble, and it’s a good thing. I had to really step out of my shell and work with the people in my community in order to figure out how to manage much of the planning and to understand what many things meant.
Well these are the biggest lessons I learned on my journey! I hope it helps those of you out there! Love you guys and see you next week!